OUR CAMP STORE
PARTS DEPARTMENT COMING SOON.
WE HAVE A BUGGY WASH.
WE HAVE ICE FOR SALE.
WE HAVE FIREWOOD FOR SALE.
1. ALL FORMS OF SMOKING OR VAPING ARE PROHIBITED! in all the cabins, and NO PETS
2. The registered guest that books the cabin/cabins is accountable for all members of their group, and any/all damage that many occur. People that are staying in the cabin/cabins will have to sign a form upon arrival. Must be 21 to reserve a cabin/cabins.
3. Only PAYING guest are permitted to use the cabins and facilities including the parking lot. If NON PAYING guest are caught in the cabins they will be ask to leave and the person who booked the cabin/cabins are responsible and could be charged a fee. You must park at the main trail head if you are not renting a cabin.
4. Check in is at 2 pm no later then 11 pm - Check out is at 11:00am to ensure ample time for prepping cabins for the next guest. If it is after check out time you will be charged another day to the card on file.
5. Quite hours are 10 pm - 7 am you can still ride the trails and enjoy your evening, being respectful to the other guest. No visitors from 10pm-7am. NO PA systems, No outside radios.
6. All property must be left the way it was upon arrival. We do a walk through upon arrival and a walk through before your departure, any damage inside or outside caused by you or your group will be paid for before leaving. Any damage to any of the property that will result in down time of cabin/ cabins will result in a charge to the credit card on file plus fees for down time of the cabin/cabins.
7. All rentals require a 2 night minimum. Special events and Holidays require a 3 night minimum.
8. Atvs shall only be ridden within the cabin area as a means to go to and from trails or for purposes of loading and unloading. For the safety of you and other guests, atv leisure rides within the cabins grounds is not permitted speeding, racing, revving of motors, loud radio's, doing doughnuts driving recklessly is not permitted.
9. Speed limit is 5-mph in parking lot, stay in designated area. STAY OFF GRASS!
10. Children must be supervised at all times.
11. Camp fires are limited to fire rings only.
12. No burning trash or boxes in fire rings.
13. Each cabin has a individual fire pit and individual charcoal grill. You are only permitted to use the fire pit and grill assigned to your cabin.
14. Must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly: Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND. These rules will be strictly enforced.
15. No illegal drugs allowed on the premises. These rules will be strictly enforced in result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND. (Marijuana is still illegal in the state of Ky)
16. If you lose your cabin key there will be a 50 dollar re-key fee do to security reasons.
17. Fireworks are NOT permitted on the property.
18. Do not use linens to wash buggy’s, windshields or other uses outside the cabin. You will be charged for damaged linens.
19. Buggies can only be washed at the buggy wash, no where else on the property.
20. No muddy boots inside cabins.
21. Keep gas cans away from cabins.
22. We do not issue weather related refunds. We do not issue refunds or credit for no-shows or early departures for any reason. After you have checked in there is No refunds.
23. No sleeping in cars, trucks, trailers, or tents.
These policies will be strictly enforced
Failure to comply to the policies could result in forfeit of your stay with NO REFUND. These policies will be strictly enforced
Williams Creek Cabins LLC and it’s management are not responsible for any accidents or injures, or for any lost or stolen, or damaged properties.
We want our renters to have a great time and enjoy their stay.
1. If reservation is canceled less than 7 days prior to your stay, you are responsible for the full balance of the reservation. The fee will be charged to the credit card on file.